- Whether you drive a Volkswagon or you drive a Bentley, the road remains the same, isn't it?
- Whether you speak on a Samsung or you speak on an iPhone X, whoever you are calling remains the same isn't it?
- Whether you're flying economy or you're flying business, the destination where you are heading remains the same, isn't it?
- Whether you are wearing a simple Fastrack or you were an Omega or Rolex, the time remains the same, isn't it?
- It's quite amazing how we work ourselves up so much with increasing the standard of living that we forget to increase the standard of our life.
- And which is why wherever I travel, I make an appeal to people, there is nothing wrong with an Omega, there is nothing wrong with a Bentley, God Bless you with that and if you have it drive it - no problem.
- But in trying to enhance and increase and improvise the standard of your living, please, please do not compromise with the standard of your life.
- It's not the standard of your living that makes you happy, it's the standard of your life that makes you happy.
- And very often, we forget to give attention to those things that can truly make us happy, which is why I always say things that I am talking about have utility value right?
- Not happiness value.
- Travel Business class or first class, travel - no problem !!
- Drive a Bentley - No problem !!
- But in doing so, never ever compromise on those principles that also improve the standard of your life.
- And therefore, I always say, some people are so poor, so poor, so absolutely poor that all they have is MONEY.
- That's all they have !!
- If all you have is money, you are the poorest person in the world.
- I consider that life a poverty-stricken life.
- Because there is more to life than money and there is way more to life than what money can buy. And therefore I many times say, if you truly want to know how rich you are, drop a tear and see how many hands come to wipe that tear.
- Ladies and Gentleman, our happiness, our happiness and our increased life of standard are not the things, it's in people. It's relationships. It's meaningful, heartfelt deep bonding of love that bring fulfillment to the heart. It's those meaningful exchanges of love that we share with each other in relationships, that brings true joy to the heart. And isn't it the greatest irony, that something that brings the greatest fulfillment, we very conveniently neglect in just running after increasing and enhancing the standard of living
Saturday, March 16, 2019
Sunday, January 06, 2019
Thank you for letting me know you a little bit. It was short and memorable. I will keep that in my memory. I appreciate that you spend time answering my messages and calls. Thank you, it was nice meeting you.
Insha Allah all the best to your life.
To say goodbye is to die a little. So, I say I've got to get going.
Saturday, January 05, 2019
Since there is no way to live after you die. LIVE NOW.
I will not set aside my happiness anymore and not wait to be happy in the future.
I WANT TO BE HAPPY.
I WILL NOT DWELL IN THE PAST.
I WILL NOT WORRY ABOUT THE FUTURE.
I WILL FOCUS ON LIVING FULLY IN THE PRESENT.