So, I checked my Instagram account and checked on my 1st post for 2017, this is what I posted.
|This is what I posted in January 2017.|
- MORE SLEEP: I wanted to catch more sleep and I guess I overslept my 2017. It was so fast and there's a lot of things happened.
- MORE MUSIC: I would say yes, I did more music and started to appreciate the latest songs in different genre. But when boredom strikes, I still end up listening to my alternative rock music :) I wanted do more music in my life but I mismanage my personal time when it comes to playing instruments and writing songs. I wish to do more in 2018.
- MORE TEA: Yes and I am looking forward to stop the coffee next year. Tea to 2018 :) Shall I say a healthier version of me in 2018.
- MORE BOOKS: Yes, I read hard bound books of I think 7 of it this year and some are online books.
- MORE SUNSETS: I am not a fan of sunsets, I love the SUNRISE! I WANT MORE SUNRISE! 2018 IS MORE SUNRISE!!!
- MORE CREATING: I wasn't that creative this 2017. I hope to do more on this department in 2018.
- MORE LONG WALKS: During the Ramadan in 2017, long walks became my "me" time. It was the moment, that I got a time to talk to "him" and arrange my future plans.
- MORE LAUGHTER: There were ups and downs in my 2017 and the downs took 70% of my entire 365 days. The 30% was hard laughs though, something memorable.
- MORE HUGS: I am blessed with friends that I can trust. Then, met new friends. There are so many good people in this world that are for-keeps and the bad one's, I unfriended them.
- MORE DREAMING: I really wish I can remember my dreams when I wake up. But nah... I am still dreaming of my first 10 million :)
- MORE ROAD TRIPS: 2017 was most likely about my city trips. No road trips around the Emirates.
- MORE FUN: Oh yeah, I had fun in 2017. My old friend Pat and Ycheng came to visit me in Dubai after a decade. Fun was spontaneous.
- MORE LOVE: I am so ready to love, but where to find "the one".