10 gears I use, to make myself sane at home.
That's me. I took that picture today to reveal the gears I have at home. Also, I am going to submit this picture to "365 Photography Club/Contest for 2012" by Michael. For more information here's the link.
My gears are:
- USB hub
- external bubble Speakers (amazing sound from A/L and thanks to MA)
- external mic (from Creative, good performance and mostly used in skype)
- external Keyboard & Mouse (just fancy)
- extended 36" TV (mostly used for coding and watching movies)
- 3 external Hard Disk (1TB, 150GB, 120GB)
- 2 thumb drive (4GB & 1GB)
- e-cigarette (display. I'm not a smoker)
- post-it (for reminder). I don't like using the e-post it, cause I still end up missing out something.
So there it goes, what are your gears?