2 tbsp olive oil
3 cloves of garlic, diced.
1 onion, diced.
1/4 kg beef minced.
100gm arabiatta tomato sauce.
2 cups of white cooked rice.
salt & pepper to taste.
3 medium sized bell peppers. removed the seeds.
1. saute diced garlic and onion. when the onion turns transparent.
2. add the minced beef. cook it for about 15 minutes.
3. add the arabiatta tomato sauce and let it cook for another 10 minutes.
4. add the 2 cups of cooked rice. cook for 10 minutes.
5. add salt and pepper to taste.
6. set it aside and let it cool down.
Once done cooking the stuffed ingredients. see the below images.
|Stuffed the bell peppers. add olive oil in the pan. pre-heat the oven for 180 degrees.|
|cover the bell peppers and put it in the oven for 20 minutes.|
|after 20 minutes, dinner is ready.|
|my healthy dinner :)|