9 Easy steps to share Outlook Calendar via Email.
Below steps are applicable only if your Outlook Calendar is available to others in your organization; colleagues can easly view your availability when trying to arrange meetings and save time.
The good news is, it is available on both Outlook 2007 and 2010.
1. Create a new message;
2. Click the Insert Tab;
3. Click calendar in the include group;
4. Date Range control; choose a specific date, a predefined or specify dates;
5. Detail Section; you might want to retain the default, availability only and/or your choice;
6. Show time; it depends on your choice. leave it uncheck so it will not show default working hours of 8AM to 5PM.
7. Click Show Advanced Button; for customization (it switches between show and hide);
8. Click OK when you're done and Outlook will embed the calendar, noting events and other information as per your settings
9. Finish the message and recipients and click Send.